Home Health Aide
Home health aides are unlicensed professionals who carry out duties as directed by a licensed medical professional (RN or LPN). This often involves medication reminders, helping with personal hygiene and generally ensuring seniors are living in a safe, clean and healthy environment. Home health aides will monitor seniors’ health and check on any conditions that may require further medical care.
Having a dedicated caregiver in the home on a regular basis helps families feel more at ease and helps seniors maintain their independence. Home health aides are fully trained and work as part of your overall medical care team to ensure seniors maintain a strong quality of life.
Our home health aide services include:
- Assistance with self-administration of medications
- Assistance with dressing, bathing and grooming
- Body positioning
- Transfers (Manual and mechanical transfers to and from wheelchairs, etc.)
- Mobility assistance (Use of walker, wheelchair, cane, etc.)
- Skin care (Bathing, foot soaks, etc.)
- Toileting (Assist with bowel and bladder control, devices and training programs)
- Feeding (Supervision, physical assistance, cueing, etc.)
- Delegated tasks (Standby assistance, preventative skin care, blood pressure checks, blood glucose monitoring assistance, assistance with nebulizer treatments, routine catheter care, etc.)